Saturday, September 27, 2014

Lunch Box Project

Families, we have been thinking of ways to help our children connect with home while they are at school. As a mom I know how meaningful it is to my daughter when I send her a note in her lunch. I was surprised this year to find she was writing back to me on the note - I would find it at the end of the day when cleaning out her lunch box. As a way for your child to connect with home during the day and engage in meaningful reading (and perhaps writing) why don't you consider sending a note in your child's lunch in order to surprise him or her at school? You can use a combination or words and picture symbols to convey your message! If you ask a question he or she might be more motivated to write back. Let us know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...